Lost Wax Casting Investment Casting Metal Casting
|FOB Price:||US $0.71-6.99 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.71-6.99/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: OEM
- Process: Investment Casting
- Application: Machinery Parts
- Surface Preparation: Sand Blast
- Machining Tolerance: +/-0.10mm
- Certification: SGS, CE, RoHS, ISO 9001:2000
- Surface Treatment: Anodized, Sand Blasted, Clean Debur Anti-Rust
- Type: Customized
- Product Name: Lost Wax Casting Investment Casting Metal Casting
- Transport Package: Packed in Carton and Wooden Case, Pallet etc.
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Casting Method: Thermal Gravity Casting
- Molding Technics: Gravity Casting
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Surface Roughness: Ra3.2
- Standard: DIN
- Shape: as Your Requirement
- Machining Process: Forging, Casting, Machining etc.
- Service: Metal Parts Custom Fabrication
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: Acc. to your drawings or sample
- HS Code: 7616991090
1. High Precision: We have slow-speed WEDM wire cut machine which is made in Japan, so we made the mold by ourselves.
2. Competitive Price And High Quality.
3. Experienced Design Term support. Custom Fabricationi Service.
4. The machine have a very big working staion, so most metal are easy to manufacture.
6. Numerical Control Machine: it is easy to make stainless steel, because stainless steel is hardness.
7. Perfect Quality Control System
|Name||ISO 9001/TS16949 Certificate Ductile Iron and Steel Casting|
|Advantage||A) Variety types for selection|
|B) Competitive price (China mainland manufacturer)|
|C) Quality control from every detail|
|D) In time, on time, every time service|
|E) Prompt delivery|
|F) Different designs are available according to customers' needs.|
|Packing||Outer:Non-coniferous wooden package|
|Payment Terms||T/T L/C|
|Delivery Time||Generally is 4-6 weeks after down payment|
We can produce all kinds of mechanical parts and components based on technical drawing, sample, or a Concept.
Our Competitive advantages: One-Stop Shopping from "Drawing to Part".
More than 10 years' experience in domestic and overseas markets makes us a professional and efficient company in the industry. We have been keeping stable business relations for more than 5 to 10 years with our major clients in Europe and US market, and Asia.
We have earned a good reputation in the OEM/ODM metal parts market. Our main product line covers sand casting part, precision/investment casting part, pressure die casting part, die forging part, CNC machined part, stamping part, deep drawing part and spinning part. Our products are widely used in automotive industry, such as train line, railroad, and forklift, loader crane, mining, lighting, as well as other agricultural, municipal, engineering and air tool machinery.
Engineering Services: Conceptual design, Rapid Prototyping, R&D, FIMA, APQP, part production with PPAP, 3D model analysis, independent warehouse QC and QA and a traceable product data management to meet AQL requirement. All our operations are strictly compliant with ISO 9001: 2008 guidelines and VDA five quality management tools. PDM, MRP, automated investment casting lines, CNC machining, CMM inspection, along with spectrometers and MT testing equipment all contribute to precision, reliability and better QA. To further ensure the safety and quality of your order, we also boast a fully independent QC process.
Our Vision - To be a valuable supplier for customized engineered products and a global platform for cost effective solutions in manufacturing ODM & OEM products!
1. What is your delivery time?
-Our tooling and sample lead time: within 4 weeks after order confirmation. Batch order: within 4-6 weeks after sample approval.
2. How do you guarantee the lead time?
-We will make achievable production arrangement before order.
-We will monitor production activity on daily basis.
-We will send production report on weekly basis.
3. Do you provide free samples? If not, how do you charge for it?
No.Most of our products are OEM manufacturing, so we will not sell customer's design to third parties. For new product development, we will provide samples for approval before mass production.The unit price of sample is same as the unit price of batch order.
What kind of packages do you use?
Our engineer design unique package solutions catering to different products. We have below packing material for you to choose from:
Bubble bag + Cardboard box + Wooden box
Bubble bag + Cardboard box + Steel frame
Bubble bag + Cardboard box + Wooden pallet